Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Bill to be signed!

Yea I did say 7.2 Million in my earlier post......sorry, it is 7.2 Billion. Yes I do think it will go far, yes I do think I will see some of that money, yes there will be a bunch of hacks working (when isn't there). Look, nothing will change as far as this industry is concerned, there are hacks, crooks and thieves around every corner. The money to help this industry will not change that, But there are also ALOT of GOOD people in this industry. I have been an independent for 11 years and in for almost 15 and have made a nice living. Do current prices suck compared to 10, even 5-6 years ago, sure, but if you do quality work and are not an ass and have proven your self then you can stay busy. I'm not looking to get rich in this business and if anybody out there thinks you will in this industry...HAHAHA your and Idiot!
But I know I can make a nice living, buy my wife nice things and not want for nothing. I stand on my position to be an optimist! pessimism is a waste of time and energy. And Yes before you ask I have been screwed out of money before, doesn't change my view....makes me stronger and more cautious.
This is CABL.com posting #243526. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbbv0
Posted in reply to: Re: Bill to be signed! by C.HAROLD
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Bill to be signed! cablemn86 2/16/2009 3:36:49 PM