Employers
Job Seekers
Login
Search Query
Jobs
INSTALLATION
CABLE
380
SATELLITE
46
TELCO/DSL
68
OTHER INSTALL
26
DROP BURY
141
DISCO/AUDIT
SALES-INSTALL
2
ALARM/AUTOMATION
4
CONSTRUCTION / TECH
AERIAL CONSTR
54
UG CONSTRUCT
163
MDU CONSTRUCT
12
COAX SPLICING
31
FIBER SPLICING
45
LINE/MAINT TECH
13
SERVICE TECH
3
DATA CENTER
1
FIELD ENGINEER
8
OFFICE / OTHER
CUSTOMER SERVICE
SALES
2
ENGINEERING
3
TRAINING
OFFICE/ADMIN
MANAGEMENT
13
WAREHOUSE
PLACE YOUR AD
Classifieds
BUCKET TRUCKS
54
OTHER VEHICLES
7
BUSINESS
HEAVY MACHINE
13
TOOLS
11
PARTS/MATERIAL
2
OTHER FOR SALE
3
WANTED TO BUY
2
MISC. FOR SALE
2
SEEKING WORK
19
PLACE YOUR AD
Forums
GENERAL
INDUSTRY NEWS
TECH AND SAFETY
BUSINESS
COMPANIES
PERSONALS
SITE ISSUES
OFF-TOPIC
SUBSCRIPTIONS
Directory
Messaging
Checkout
Help and Info
Create your
free
account now!
Sign up
Re: I'm in.....
Options
Send PM to oldlinedawg
Email a Copy
Email a Link
Print
View Thread
Reply
Home
Forums
Cornfield
#234686
oldlinedawg
CABL Veteran
Member #:
54618
Registered:
9/22/2007
Posted:
4193
Name:
GIORGIO
Company:
Retired
Occupation:
const.,splice,activate.
Location:
CATSKILL MT NEW YORK
Experience:
~47 years
12/3/2008 10:11:00 PM
yeah Phil that's the 90 day thing I was talkin about, when they do get in "there goes the neighborhood"
the linemen are slimein' but at least they're still climbin'
This is CABL.com posting
#234686
. Tiny Link:
cabl.co/m9dq
Posted in reply to:
Re: I'm in.....
by
MCSub
There are
2
replies to this message
Re: I'm in.....
LocoDawg
12/10/2008 6:45:00 PM
Re: I'm in.....
MCSub
12/4/2008 12:37:00 PM
×