Create your free account now! Sign up

Unpaid Invoices!

These are true facts nothing more nothing less. I have contracted with Butler Telecom (Saginaw, MI) for nearly five years. In early September they started to fall short on paying their invoices. To this date 12/3/08 they still have not made an attempt to make payment for all their unpaid invoices, less than $10,000. However they continue to disperse tickets over via fax, and pay all their employees, in house help etc. I have stressed the importance to them to make good on payment effective by 12/5/08. Otherwise we will be forced to proceed w/ legal collections,, mechanics, and we will consider attaching AT&T to the suit as well. I understand being seasoned and in the industry for over 18 years, the possibilities are slim of getting payment through suit, considering not getting it resolved voluntarily. Normally informing the company you will contact the MSO which is AT&T, they tend to act quickly, as they do not wish to cause harm to their contract ! I have been more than patient with the entire situation, and have continued to pay my and crews for services rendered . I am open to suggestions, besides I should have terminated services long ago.

ryrkmn
This is CABL.com posting #234583. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m9bL
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Unpaid Invoices! joeatstellar 12/3/2008 11:23:00 AM