Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Comcast installing Telephone multi line syste

I don't have a clue what they are doing? I just thought I would ask on here and see what I get as for as any info and what is being used? A good friend of mine has got cough up in it with Comcast just because he used to be a telephone guy and he didn't even do PBX he was outside plant and not inside. Comcast should know what needs to be done and not him because is contracting for placing cable and not this? They need to have all their stuff ready from the head end to the end of the plant and should know what is needed and in this case I think they might be jumping the gun from what I understand if they them selves don't know how to do it?
This is CABL.com posting #229171. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m7Mt
Posted in reply to: Re: Comcast installing Telephone multi line syste by LocoDawg
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: Comcast installing Telephone multi line syste LocoDawg 10/16/2008 10:44:00 PM
Re: Comcast installing Telephone multi line syste ActionTec 10/16/2008 10:24:00 PM
Re: Comcast installing Telephone multi line syste LocoDawg 10/16/2008 10:20:00 PM
Re: Comcast installing Telephone multi line syste LocoDawg 10/16/2008 10:12:00 PM