Employers
Job Seekers
Login
Search Query
Jobs
INSTALLATION
CABLE
376
SATELLITE
46
TELCO/DSL
68
OTHER INSTALL
27
DROP BURY
140
DISCO/AUDIT
SALES-INSTALL
2
ALARM/AUTOMATION
4
CONSTRUCTION / TECH
AERIAL CONSTR
53
UG CONSTRUCT
163
MDU CONSTRUCT
12
COAX SPLICING
31
FIBER SPLICING
46
LINE/MAINT TECH
13
SERVICE TECH
3
DATA CENTER
1
FIELD ENGINEER
8
OFFICE / OTHER
CUSTOMER SERVICE
SALES
2
ENGINEERING
3
TRAINING
OFFICE/ADMIN
MANAGEMENT
13
WAREHOUSE
PLACE YOUR AD
Classifieds
BUCKET TRUCKS
54
OTHER VEHICLES
7
BUSINESS
HEAVY MACHINE
13
TOOLS
11
PARTS/MATERIAL
2
OTHER FOR SALE
3
WANTED TO BUY
2
MISC. FOR SALE
2
SEEKING WORK
19
PLACE YOUR AD
Forums
GENERAL
INDUSTRY NEWS
TECH AND SAFETY
BUSINESS
COMPANIES
PERSONALS
SITE ISSUES
OFF-TOPIC
SUBSCRIPTIONS
Directory
Messaging
Checkout
Help and Info
Create your
free
account now!
Sign up
C P I
Options
Send PM to quikcbl
Email a Copy
Email a Link
Print
View Thread
Reply
Home
Forums
Companies
#220094
quikcbl
CABL Veteran
Member #:
59674
Registered:
6/8/2008
Posted:
1
Company:
Campbell & Son, Inc.
Occupation:
Cable splicing-UG construction
Location:
Tennessee
6/9/2008 6:52:00 PM
I used to contract for Dennis Descher. I'm looking to see if he is still in business and if so-how to go about contacting him. 423 -506 - 5418
This is CABL.com posting
#220094
. Tiny Link:
cabl.co/m5p4
There is
1
reply to this message
Re: C P I
messenger
6/9/2008 9:14:00 PM
×