Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Help send the message to Drop Kick Michael Vic

John Elway and Tom Brady,LMAO, Sorry but that would NEVER happen and I'll tell you why, They are upstanding role models who have moral integrity along with common sense, something that Michael Vick and his brother have none of. I don't want to start a racial battle here but something is missing in the upbringing of these black atheletes, the thug appeal is so common and yes there are white kids who try and imitate these so called gangsta's and there is white trash out there as well so please don't deem me a racist as i am not, I have black friends as well as hispanic friends and the good ones are every bit as respectable and honest as any of my white friends but come on,those who take part in these types of behavior should get no sympathy from any law abiding citizen and those who feel that he is being singled out are lacking the very qualities that keep John Elway and Tom Brady from EVER being involved in such activities. Come on people this is nothing more than common sense or the lack of it! These guys are from HAMPTON, NOT COMPTON!!
This is CABL.com posting #195512. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mY1A
There is 1 reply to this message