Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Help send the message to Drop Kick Michael Vic

I agree with all of that except for the hip hop part... I think what you meant to say is that a lot of Black people are involved in dog fighting. Well theres a lot of white trash red necks sherriffs busting hip hoppers and others for smoking a joint while protecting the local yocal dog fighting ring. Its not racial its evil regardless of who is involved.

Also, I don't think this is a job for God. I think its a job for someone like the old TV show "The Equalizer." Football helmets are not bulletproof you know.. Someone (Not Me you hear that sheriff), will take him out.
So What? dog fighting flourishes because stupid people think the drug wars against people making personal choices as to what they put into their bodies are more important that evil men who treat mans best friend like dogs.

The news media in the spirit of a "Lacy Peterson" style circus, once again mis-reports. The emphasis should be on all dog fighting, not whether Vick is guilty. Someone is guilty and should be put in an octagon with wild animals and torn apart limb by limb, aids infested blood spewing all over the crowd. Lets see if they have enough integrity to entrap a few good olde boys down south and put it on TV instead of talking about Vic every ten minutes.
This is CABL.com posting #195496. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mY1k
Posted in reply to: Re: Help send the message to Drop Kick Michael Vic by messenger
There is 1 reply to this message