Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:broadband technologies

Wayne Traywick, You are the one doing all the explaining. But my last word to you is that the forward path doesn't look too bad. It's the return path. Thanks for doing your best for me and good luck to you and yours.

Allen

>Allen Ruiz thank you for getting back with me. You are the same man who accused the other subcontractor in deficienicies for every amp that he had done. With my work you had bragged to that other contractor telling him that you had checked all of my work and that it was excellent. You had also informed Cox communication that my work was outstanding including the owner of the company Mitch Pollun. I had talked to Mitch Pollun roughly a week ago, the owner of the company. He assured me that my work has past all quailty checks and that I would not have any problems receiving any of my money. He stated that my checks would be mailed to me promptly. Cox Communication, Carl, a head tech there said my work has past his qc checks. The man in charge of the project also stated that my work was extremely good. As a matter of fact the first time that I heard anything bad about any of my work is when I accused you on the internet of ripping me off on a bogus backcharge. Then you responded by stating that something to the effect that all of my work was bad. HMMM... isn't that funny. Cox said it was good, which Broadband has already gotten paid for most of the work that I have submitted, the owner of the company boasted to me that my work was good and that it had all passed any and all qc checks, and you even boasted to the other contractor that all my work was checked and passed with flying colors, but now after I accuse you of a bogus backcharge you tell me that all of my work was screwed up, almost a month or two later after a lot of that work was done. You have confused me. Also concerning the forward levels, the other contractor took pictures of the strip amp being off on the high end. Cox Communication was also aware of this fact that they had head end problems causing the high channels to be off. After, I had swept many amps on my side of the hub Cox has gone into the hub and fixed the problems. I was told by a Cox official that the reason that the problem was not fixed beforehand was that the part was on order. Isn't it funny that all of my work was outstanding until today after I accused you of a bogus backcharge. Allen, there is no need to respond back. Save your energy. My attorney will be in touch with Broadband Technologies and Cox Communication. Oops, I almost forgot, in response to your statement about injecting different levels, depending on the kind of amp one had to inject differntly, which was done, and my reverse sweep graphs prove the accuracy of my injection levels. Allen please do not forget about the other contractor and his four sweep guys. Cox said to the owner of the contractor that his work was acceptable; however, you told him that every amp he had done had to be reswept. Is this a pattern from you? We shall see. Have a great father's day. In closing you will have all the time in the world to explain yourself, so just be patient.
This is CABL.com posting #18688. Tiny Link: cabl.co/me1A
Posted in reply to: broadband technologies by traycomm
There are 0 replies to this message