Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: ABSS Employee "WHITFIELD" New Orleans

Hey duck if the contract says that the contractor must be notified and given thirty days to fix any gigs, and then they tell you about the gigs after the fix them that's, ah what do they call it, breach of contract. We worked there for 8 months with out a problem and then after we leave without recieving a check for 2 months because they can't keep enough materials in stock all of sudden every thing we did is wrong, that sounds like an old fashioned screw over to me. And my partner talked to L.B. in the main office a week or 2 ago and she said they were still waiting to get paid for some of the workwe did from cox. You outta know as smart as you claim to be theres always to sides to every story and no man is smart enough to make an educated conclusion until all sides have been heard. And the best part is when I confronted your super w/ the maroon f350 on this very bar about this, he pulled his name from his help wanted ad and never made a post since. I've got all my invoices however the super w/ the white z71 didn't really have control of that job, when he did it was sweet, when they brought in their drunk super it went down hill fast. I'm doin fine now though, it's funny since I left NO the only gig I've had was was an anchor, that we were waiting for locates on, that was it after 4 months of work and over 40 grand iin invoicing, yet everthing I did for 2 months was wrong after 8 months of perfection my @$$(flame)(fry)(boxer)(wave)(wave)(roll)(roll)(clap)(clap)
This is CABL.com posting #181565. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mVoD
Posted in reply to: ABSS Employee "WHITFIELD" New Orleans by deleted
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: ABSS Employee deleted 12/24/2006 12:33:00 AM