Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:leer truck caps

Damn...this sounds familiar! Went thru the EXACT same thing over the topper on one of our trucks!
Never did get it fixed, was total sh** from the start!Took it to the "authorized dealer" they wanted $70 just
to take it off and send it back to LEER and another $70 to put it back on! I bought touch up paint instead.
Looks ok for now just waiting for a limb or good hail storm to let insurance co. pay for a new paint job on the whole thing.
>i recently purchased a leer cap for my truck,after waiting 2 weeks for it to come in
,i found that the paint was screwed up.i contacted leer and they said they would give me a 100 dollar discount
,or i could take the cap off and send it back to them to be repainted,this would take 3 weeks.i told them to
make me a new cap and ship it out then i would do the swap,plus i wanted the discount for my hassle.
they refused to do that.i explained that the cap had to be completely stripped down to be repainted...
so they could paint it any other color they wanted to.IT PISSES ME OFF TO SPEND 900 BUCKS ON A CAP,
AND THEY DIDNT EVEN INSPECT IT BEFORE IT LEFT THE FACTORY!NOW IM OUT THE MONEY AND I STILL
DONT HAVE MY F'n CAP......BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is CABL.com posting #18041. Tiny Link: cabl.co/meQ9
Posted in reply to: leer truck caps by DPB
There are 0 replies to this message