Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Span-pro Fiber Optics.....BEWARE!!!

I have nothing against the Span Pro personnel. Most are good people with good intentions. But they do have a cash flow problem. when Adelphia hit bottom a few years back. They were unable to pay a large % of their subs. I know some that still have not been paid. However I worked for them after the bankruptcy
for adelphia. The courts for adelphia controlled the money. I was paid on time every time for two years straight. i worked for them on projects outside of adelphia. Current Comm. and Intermountain cable. myself as well as many subs still have not been paid in full and have had some of the same promises made to me as one of the other post. I'm patient but 10 months is enough. The collection process has started. I know others who are currently in collections with them. They do have a prime contract for drop installs in MD. I would presume they will pay anyone they need to to keep working . ( until the cash gets a little tight)
As for the guy in Cincinnati his comments may hold true for him Span Pro's newest office if they haven't moved this year are across the bridge from Cinci . if your local help is qualified you can't afford to piss them off. Good luck to all. I haven't been beating up on them because I knew their history before i started and if you track the companies you work with (Dunn and Brad is a good resource ) You can see for yourself. The mistake was mine for even entering into a relationship. I have heard a saying that the same guy who screws you today may make you a million tomorrow. do you research
This is CABL.com posting #175351. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mTMp
Posted in reply to: Span-pro Fiber Optics.....BEWARE!!! by skytech
There are 0 replies to this message