Create your free account now! Sign up

Thanks Cabl.com

Just wanted to give a thanks to Cabl.com . , for being here. I got a phone call on my way delivering a boat this morning . It was Jack Steele in Florida, I hadn't talked to him since I left Ocala about six years ago. Someone had told him I was trying to get in touch with him , they saw the add here . Jack is a darn good man to work for, one the best . Just nice to here from him,and that he's doing good , still in Cable , says he's gettin old at 54 , I know the feeling. I'm tired of being here in Carolina , the road is calling. I've been waiting here on a hurricane , but it seems they (hurricanes) have been draggin their feet this year.(frust) I've been talking with a company about going inhouse as a project manager . It would be nice to think contractors could feel safe to go to work for a company and take what someone told them all the way to the bank. I feel this company has a possible chance to change our industry. If you've got good contractors ,you get good contracts , quality workmanship . don't think the mother companys don't recoginise it , they see the bottom line in black and white. What does it take to oversee all this??? A man thats been at the helm for a long time. I hope I do work things out with this company . I think it would be good for the industry . I know alot of people in this industry would like to see change . Change will take time. One good thing about this Old Dog I can truly state I don't know many hacks. They know how Old School treats them up front(bounce)(poke) so they don't waist their time to come to my jobs. Well I guess I've rambled long enough . Its eaysier to write here to everyone than to email everyone I know here.
Thanks again Cabl.com for being one of the best tools our industry has.
(usa) "WHITFIELD"(sunny)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #172317. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mSZt
There is 1 reply to this message
The "MAN" in the field MicroMan 7/20/2006 11:11:00 PM