Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:DCG

Who has the b#**s to say his name? Earlbob has the b#**s. Stay tuned at 8am pacific standard time the name will be released unless someone beet's me to it.

>Ya right!! I already heard he's asking question's, how do I get permit's,how do I do this how do I do that he's a waste of skin. How long will he last before he burns his butt??
>
>>Heard BK got fired so I'm sure he took his attitude with him.
>>
>>>Who is BK Bobby Knight,Bill Krueger??????
>>>
>>>>If BK didn't go off on you he must have been sick that day. It was a daily thing. I got so us to it, that when it didn't happen I yelled at myself. The Abuse that we take.
>>>>
>>>>>BK was ok to us. Are you kidding me. He was the biggest piece of sh#*. Let me ask you this how many times did he fly off the handle with you or someone you new. Earlbob
>>>>>
>>>>>>>We have respect for everyone who deserves it. I say doubt it because we don't like to take sub work if we don't absolutely have to. BK was okay to us for the most part, if he wasn't we knew who to talk to.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>Remember, Never Say Never. You have worked with some of us already and we treated you with nothing but respect. There are No BKs here.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Doubt it
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>They are an Upcoming pofitable company. They have great Business Ethics. They are going to take over the Cable Industry. Who is JM Counsultants. Maybe one day you can Sub for them.
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>Anyone know who DCG is?
This is CABL.com posting #17205. Tiny Link: cabl.co/meDF
Posted in reply to: Re:DCG by earlbob
There is 1 reply to this message
Re:DCG flinhouse 5/22/2000 8:44:00 PM