Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Earlbob

Are you working for Cox or TW? I left there about a week ago. Keep asking questions earlbob, we'll get some $$$$ in your pocket so you can finally call some place other than the shell of your truck home. Does your company cover dental implants. Those choppers of yours gotta go.

>yes i lives out in the swamp i just got me a computer and this is the best darn site iva ever been on and my teeth are kinda messed up and all when i was a youngen i was runing from cleetus and ran into a too ba four and nocked my teeth out i just got into cable im a sweep tek like that one guy dbman i sure hope i can make the big bucks like to bettylou would marry me fer sure and i could take her out of the swamp for ever well gots to get back to learning how to sweep maybe if your still here you can tell me what it means to have a pix that looks like the top of bart simpsons hair and also one of those roll on things or roll off by
>
>>>Ever splice in New Orleans? I met a guy named earlbob there recently. His teeth were kind of f***ked up.
This is CABL.com posting #17063. Tiny Link: cabl.co/meBn
Posted in reply to: Re:Earlbob by earlbob
There are 0 replies to this message