Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Hey hippy

Hey Director I heard things are going great for you guys thats nice to hear keep up the good work and hope to talk to you when I am back in Cali.

>>OK boys put it to bed. We all know there are hacks out there.Whether we get along or not there's still plenty of work out there. By the way DBman, it's forum not fourm, and it's fond, not founde. I guess I'm a stickler for spelling.
>
>>SORRY No Skelatons Here! He is just trying to let me know that he doesn't like me much. You see he stll works with the Company that I just left and I guess he's not to founde of me thats it. Thats all I can figure because I didn't go on a Personal attack I was just making a coment about unqualified persons driving down the sweep price's in SOCal thats all.
>>
>>>What's the deal dbman skelatons in the closet. tell us about the real dbman.
>>>
>>>
>>>>HEY Mike How about we just don't go there. It's not to cool to Bring up certin Things in a open fourm like this.
>>>>Hope everything is good for you guys down there.
>>>>SEE YA
>>>>
>>>>>Hey Scott, I seem to remember you being a lazy eolb at Lucent. Remember, we are out here in Cali doing good work. A lot of people do good work out here.
>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>No I didn't say that cali sweep techs are hacks! I said that is what we call a select few of the sweep techs running around the SOCal area. You are correct I did learn to sweep in cali and thats where Home Base is for me.
>>>>>>If you would Like the full scoop e-mail me and I'll tell you the details but not in a open fourm like this.
>>>>>>>Dbman I'am confused you said back in April how's the sweep work in Cali. then you state that sweep tec's in Cali are hacks.Where did you learn to sweep? I bet it was in cali
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>hey I will be the first to go along with you on that one we call those sweep techs the califorina sweep techs. they figure if they can push the sweep button they can sweep. and with a bunch of them running around they drive down the prices so you end up with a bunch of phoney sweep pics, I know a bunch of those kinda techs
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>when will sweep stop sitting in waffle houses exchanging pictures with each other and lying about sweeping rear easment. "i sweept that whole node" hey there is still 450 gear in this node how could you have swept it.
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>before I get called a hack myself,let me say I've built thousands of miles exactly this way and never had a sweep problem myself.The sweeps I've talked to love my work.
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>There are only a few of us that can do it right,I've seen guys use mapp,turn em black,melt em off,bad bad bad.
>>>>>>>>>>>generaly the rest of their work is no better.they make it hard on us all don't they?I prefer doing it that way
>>>>>>>>>>> myself.it's clean and not deformed & bent by those bastard Y-190's.and it's better than a knife right.trick is
>>>>>>>>>>>melting the dielectric and not the conductor.Who can make the hacks stop though?
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>WHEN IS SOMEONE GOING TO TEACH SPLICERS NOT TO TOURCH THE CENTER CONDUCTORS OR DO ALL THE MSO'S LOVED GETTING BILLED FOR THE SAME PIECE TWICE! QUESTION FROM A SWEEP TECH
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>
>>
This is CABL.com posting #16953. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mezB
Posted in reply to: Re:Hey hippy by The Director
There are 2 replies to this message
Re:Hey hippy The Director 5/15/2000 10:40:00 AM
Re:Hey hippy earlbob 5/15/2000 10:23:00 AM