Create your free account now! Sign up

Original Request For Cable Dawg Obituary Listing

Need some help from all you cable dawg's: I'm a 40 year veteran of building CATV system, because of the bean counters-it's now called Broadband. Like all of you, I've made lots of friends traveling across this country. I've had a lot of my cable friend die and pass over to hopefully-a better life. When their roll was called up yonder, only their local family is aware of it. I would like the Cable Bar (SCTE) to establish an obituary listing section with e mail tie to the local funeral home, so we can let their families know that this person had friends out here that they were not aware of. His/Her family needs to know that there was more to his/her life in cable than cheap motel rooms, warm beer, junk foods, long drives home on week ends, always working for less that deserved, always looking for the next pay check. etc, etc. We will all pass on someday, our cable friends need to know this. We have all contributed to cable being where it is today, your friends would want to know if you are no longer part of this crazy business and that you and your family is at peace with the passing. Please log on to advise the Bar (SCTE) that you are in favor of this. Thanks for your help...peace to all our cable buddies that have pass on and none of us knew about it.

MicroMan
This is CABL.com posting #166042. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mRmg
Posted in reply to: cable directory by Chase Marketing
There are 5 replies to this message
Re: Original Request For Cable Dawg Obituary Listi rimatecnologia 9/16/2006 6:05:00 PM
Re: Original Request For Cable Dawg Obituary Listi crawl2much 4/18/2006 10:19:00 PM