Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Illegals are marching, and why we don't

Hey crawl too much, are you educated? Because I don't think so. That is probably the dumbest thing I've read so far on this thread. "Just my opinion"
I, along with many others here, were born in this country by citizens of the Unites States, which makes my right to be an American citizen guarenteed by the constitution, and also enables me to be a recipient of ALL the rights and privelages afforded a legal citizen. If you're born in this country, you've won the lotto, so to speak. And as a MUTURE and working class American that pays taxes, so I, and other taxpaying AMERICAN CITIZENS can enjoy and rely on what those taxes can provide for us, I will not put up with any ILLEGAL that comes into this country with his family, to get free health care, welfare for food and clothing, free schooling, and subsidized housing at the expense of my taxes. Let that person come here legally, through the PROPER immigration channels, and let that person and his family EARN the right to be an American. Vegas satellite, you posted the second dumbest thing I've read on this post. "Just make them all legal". Let them earn it, let them serve, and let them pay their way.
And crawl too much, by calling the wife of a cable guy a bigot is a testament to your ignorance and inexperience.
This is CABL.com posting #164285. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mQTV
Posted in reply to: Re: Illegals are marching, and why we don't by crawl2much
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Illegals are marching, and why we don't vegassatellite 3/27/2006 12:31:00 AM
Re: Illegals are marching, and why we don't crawl2much 3/26/2006 11:27:00 PM