Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Anyone know of Premier/ Interlink Communicatio

how hard is it?
pre build each dish the night before, i always keep a few prebuilt
dishes on hand,then run the outlets. if you walk into an install and see it has 59 cable you know there is eventualy going to be a problem.so rerun the cable with rg6 everything is getting home run to the ground and the dish anyway.
how hard can it be.other than wall fishing each outlet goes like clockwork.6 full installs a day is not hard to pull. and by full i mean 4 IRD's each. alot of people like to stop here and there for this or that or don't get on the road in the right time frame.
and alot of it is being prepared. my guy's in mississippi take out 15-18 installs a day. complete install for cable.that means new drops and all.
now there isn't a whole lot of difrence in the basics of an install other than the drops.
so how do they do it?
let get on the ball and do thier job.
unlike alot of satellite techs. i see.
always complainig, always late, always got an excuse or some one else is to blame.
i'm not saying there aren't any good sat techs. out there,it just seems there are alot more bad than there are good.
sorry if i offended any one as i was on a rant.
This is CABL.com posting #156248. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mOOi
Posted in reply to: Re: Anyone know of Premier/ Interlink Communicatio by OPIES HERE
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Anyone know of Premier/ Interlink Communicatio davidbickle 11/21/2005 6:46:00 PM
Re: Anyone know of Premier/ Interlink Communicatio OPIES HERE 11/21/2005 5:47:00 PM