Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: msp and the future

you can sign on with them. the story is with most MSP's they don't pay. that's one of the reasons why they keep switching them around today they might be here tomrrow they might not.
the msp thing is a p10 -dsi bed wetter for DTV is was supose to contrl all the contractors as well as lower install rates. the mighty DTV claimed that all retailers would be using this program to do installs. NOT!!! i as well as others did not and will not. now it seems as though there is a riff between p10 and dsi. ahwwwww
that's too bad.
all these two companies did is drop rates to the techs and asign more responsability to them.more or less pass the buck but let me take .75 cents of that as it goes by.they allow for thes affiliate programs that pop up left and right all over the internet. you know the ones.
but what you don't know is that these affiliate sites have tracking on them. so anytime after you hit one it tracks your internet movements incase you want to buy from another site.and where do you think they get thier equipment from? that's right p10 or dsi. i know this for a fact. as i was told by the owner of one such program. these installs that are generated from the affiliate programs must be done now through the MSP program (network of installers) thus, taking money away from independant contractors and creating an economical and profitable way to shrug off what used to bere thier responsability.

here is another interesting fact,
while they (p10 and dsi) were forming the msp program,the told IC's (install comopanies) to come down to little rock and check it out.
so we did.they basicly said installers will work for what you give them.or they can not work at all and that the msp program will make sure they don't work some where else.
now if that ain't a bunch of communistic crap i don't know what is.
i felt as though i were at a mafia family start up.

here's another catch,
if a receiver is not acounted for due to them losing paperwork, or whatever, you are liable for the chargeback on that IRD. if the cust. calls DTV for any reason and a truck from the HSP rolls out, you are liable for that charge. even if there is nothing wronge.the charge is 150.00 per IRD and 100.00 per truck roll. even though you only received 70/15.
nice huh?
This is CABL.com posting #156140. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mOMy
Posted in reply to: Re: msp and the future by sumahit
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: msp and the future Jerrys Telcom 11/24/2005 6:55:00 PM
Re: msp and the future joeatstellar 11/20/2005 7:54:00 PM