Create your free account now! Sign up

What Really Happened In Biloxi Miss.

I won't give you the whole story tonight, I am heading HOME. I will say this, had it not been for Micheal Buffet and Mad Dog Directional LLC I would not be on my way home to see my family. Micheal Buffet is a man of his word. He stepped in to take care of me and my crew while others just sat by and did nothing. He is a professional man, and an ethical man. Despite what others may say about him on this bar. People like Santiago Dominguez, Larry Braiser, and Santiago's cousin Veronica, and Sydney Rose were more worried about lining their pockets then doing the right thing. I would also like to point out the following techs for their loyalty and hard work through the rough times, who slept in tents and got up and worked from 6:30 to 10:30 everyday, 6 days a week. I could not have asked for a more professional, hard working crew. For these people stuck it out when nobody else would have- Joe Ortiz, Jose Ramirez, Odie and Mellisa Muncha, Danny Ortiz, Carlos Marina, Roy Pina, Jameel Johnson, Big John Procter, John Glover and his team, Art Jones and his wife Dee. I would like to say think you to the above mentioned tech, SUPER TECHS, God Bless each and everyone of them. And if anybody ever has the opp. to hire one of these techs I advise to do so, you will not be disappointed, despite what others may say. Once again, thank you guys and thank you Mike
This is CABL.com posting #154929. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mOs1
Posted in reply to: Unorginized Messes by cgdontop2
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: What Really Happened In Biloxi Miss. merriam 10/27/2005 8:59:00 PM