Create your free account now! Sign up

S.S.I. (Adam Naxon)

Sorry, the old posts got kinda spaced out in company forum, so kinda hard to follow along. I just wanted to let everyone know about a bad sub experience I had in South Carolina. I live in Michigan and decided to work someplace warm for the winter. Got hired by a guy named Mike March who owns D.D.S. out of Atlanta, GA. Worked for him for 2 months, got paid almost $3k and got shorted $7k. Then I went to work for a guy named Adam Naxon(S.S.I out of Texas) who happens to be a member of this site. Worked for him for about 2.5/3 months. Got paid appr. $4-5k, got shorted about $4k. Myself and the crew of 10 guys working for Adam Naxon (company name S.S.I.), we found out one day that the house we were renting in Charleston, SC we had to be out in 2 hours. We found this out the day the landlords wanted us out. Apparantly Adam Naxon (S.S.I.) hadn't payed the property management company rent on the homes for a few months. And during this process, our last checks there were over a week late and we still hadn't gotten em. So we were all broke without a place to stay, AND Adam NAxon (S.S.I) lost his contract with Mastec so we were also out of work. We ended up going up to Kentucky for a few days to crash at one of the tech's homes. We called Adam Naxon (S.S.I) while there, because by this time we were all owed 3 checks each totaling appr. $25k-$30k total. He told us we were **** out of luck and he was filing bankruptcy or he didn't get paid by Mastec, or his factor didnt release the money to him, whatever excuse he used I dont remember, but he said basically we weren't getting paid. Now what kind of man does it take to basically steal from your techs, STEAL from their families, STEAL our livlihood from us. We trusted him to do the right thing, and he gave us the shaft and 2 months later we are still getting the shaft from him. He has told us to call him, what's the point when he aint gonna pay us anyways. WHAT KIND OF MAN are you Adam Naxon to steal from your employees??? I want you to respond to me in this forum, not in no private messages... I want you to tell me why you feel we don't need to be paid!! I'm calling you out Adam... In 4-5 years you'll forget about me and the other guys you screwed, but I guarantee you we WILL NOT forget you. And what goes around comes around... You have your's coming 10x fold Adam Naxon. Why is this DISHONEST, LYING SOB even allowed to be on this site?? He should be banned from this site so he cant get a chance to hire anyone from here to screw them over. Answer me Adam, your silence proclaims your guilt.
This is CABL.com posting #146470. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mMgA
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: S.S.I. (Adam Naxon) blues/dad 5/18/2005 10:02:00 PM