Employers
Job Seekers
Login
Search Query
Jobs
INSTALLATION
CABLE
403
SATELLITE
47
TELCO/DSL
68
OTHER INSTALL
26
DROP BURY
150
DISCO/AUDIT
SALES-INSTALL
2
ALARM/AUTOMATION
4
CONSTRUCTION / TECH
AERIAL CONSTR
53
UG CONSTRUCT
154
MDU CONSTRUCT
10
COAX SPLICING
29
FIBER SPLICING
50
LINE/MAINT TECH
15
SERVICE TECH
4
DATA CENTER
1
FIELD ENGINEER
8
OFFICE / OTHER
CUSTOMER SERVICE
SALES
2
ENGINEERING
3
TRAINING
OFFICE/ADMIN
MANAGEMENT
16
WAREHOUSE
PLACE YOUR AD
Classifieds
BUCKET TRUCKS
53
OTHER VEHICLES
7
BUSINESS
HEAVY MACHINE
12
TOOLS
10
PARTS/MATERIAL
2
OTHER FOR SALE
3
WANTED TO BUY
3
MISC. FOR SALE
2
SEEKING WORK
18
PLACE YOUR AD
Forums
GENERAL
INDUSTRY NEWS
TECH AND SAFETY
BUSINESS
COMPANIES
PERSONALS
SITE ISSUES
OFF-TOPIC
SUBSCRIPTIONS
Directory
Messaging
Checkout
Help and Info
Create your
free
account now!
Sign up
This is Why I Get Upset
Options
Send PM to NescoSaleRental
Email a Copy
Email a Link
Print
View Thread
Reply
Home
Forums
Off-topic
#145010
NescoSaleRental
CABL Veteran
Member #:
37054
Registered:
3/28/2005
Posted:
127
Name:
Mick G. Gerber
Name:
Mick G. Gerber
Company:
Nesco Rentals
Occupation:
Inside Salesman
Location:
Bluffton, IN
4/20/2005 4:20:00 PM
Apparently, under an overpass
there happens to be something that looks like
Mary, the mother of Jesus
See the throngs of people
Such dedication
but such
DECEIT and Human Flaw
This is CABL.com posting
#145010
. Tiny Link:
cabl.co/mLS2
Posted in reply to:
Amen!
by
NescoSaleRental
There are
4
replies to this message
I've Got A Good Idea--READ BEfORE OTHER POSTS
NescoSaleRental
4/21/2005 10:03:00 AM
Re: This is Why I Get Upset
DZW!
4/20/2005 7:38:00 PM
Re: This is Why I Get Upset
Chopps
4/20/2005 5:42:00 PM
Re: This is Why I Get Upset
Chopps
4/20/2005 5:39:00 PM
×