Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Need Info On Gwv Enterprises, Inc In Pensacola

This is Chris from RWV Enterprises. I can assure you first hand that we pay on time and are legit. Feel free to contact me at any time at 850-232-2344 and I will give you the list of current techs working for me with their phone numbers. I am sure they will be delighted to tell you that we are the first contracting company they have ever worked for that paid them early. We cut payroll early last week to help those who have traveled to work for us so they can cover their expenses while on the road. As well, due to the lack of available hotels in this area, I currently have 23 techs from out of town staying at my home, so I could run if I wanted to, but I really would have a hard time hiding. (wink) We pay one week out and hold no retainer, but are strict on QC.

It is a shame the industry has gone to pot when it comes time to pay, but this firm still remembers who makes the company money and appreciates all the hard work its techs do.(clap)

Good luck in your search for work and for more information about us.

PS........ it's "R" wv, not "G" wv.

Regards,
Christopher Stettner
Vice President Operations
RWV Enterprises, Inc.
This is CABL.com posting #136879. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mJLT
Posted in reply to: Need Info On Gwv Enterprises, Inc In Pensacola, Fl by thomtech
There are 0 replies to this message