Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Dishnetwork to stop paying 4 custom work

Then remove those techs. But dont penalize the entire installation industry. I am A Dishnetwork retailer, and if we followed the guidelines that you are laying down (or should I say "agreeing to") then you feel it is ok for Dishnetwork to penalize ALL retailers if one retailer gets caught frauding them by setting up a bogus account or something. You can NOT penalize every installer because a certain percentage is dishonest. That is rediculous. Lets go with what you are suggesting for a minute. Dishnetwork takes away all custom pay and raises the install rate, lets say $10.00 per primary for the sake of argument.
Those same dishonest installers that were lying about the custom work are still in business, they havent been dealt with at all, and if they are dishonest, they are still going to get their custom work pay, they will just charge the customer for it. True some will report them to Dishnetwork, but most wont- they will just pay it. Even if they do get reported, Dish has already proved they wont reprimand them because they have already gotten by with it before by lying to Dish about the custom work.
So here we are right back where we started, EXCEPT (key word here) Dish has gotten out of paying custom charges, and the honset installer is still getting screwed by Dish for being HONEST!
NAH, this wont work, period. If Dish will agree to pay $25 more per Primary, thats a different story, otherwise, I wont do anymore DNSC work. Just my thoughts.
This is CABL.com posting #132450. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mICs
Posted in reply to: Re: Dishnetwork to stop paying 4 custom work by TCOVINGTON
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: Dishnetwork to stop paying 4 custom work johngault 7/13/2004 1:47:00 AM
Re: Dishnetwork to stop paying 4 custom work TCOVINGTON 7/7/2004 1:46:00 PM
Re: Dishnetwork to stop paying 4 custom work cable.ready 7/7/2004 12:55:00 PM
Re: Dishnetwork to stop paying 4 custom work cable.ready 7/7/2004 12:52:00 PM