Create your free account now! Sign up

J.T.

I would like to extend my sympathy and condolence's to the family and friends of Mark Lasso.
who was a line technican for Timewarner Cable in Oakland County Michigan. Mark worked for Timewarner for 12 years and was killed in an truck accident when he was on vaction with his girlfriend and her 3 kids. They were driving in his truck and he was trying to take off his heavy work coat so he coould put on his seatbelt and he lost control of his truck when it hit some black ice. His truck hit the guard rail and flipped over end to end serval times, he was thrown out of the truck. His girlfriend and her kids survived but he received some closed head njuries and died on the way to the hospital after his girlfriend managed to flag down a passing trucker. He was 40 years old and well thought of at Timewarner and had a pleasant personality. I personally did not know him that well as I work in the Sales department. But often i would see him in the hall and say hello to him. Many of the Timewarner employess that he worked with were very sorry to hear about his accident and we will miss him...
This is CABL.com posting #12117. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mdjB
There are 0 replies to this message