Employers
Job Seekers
Login
Search Query
Jobs
INSTALLATION
CABLE
373
SATELLITE
43
TELCO/DSL
67
OTHER INSTALL
27
DROP BURY
139
DISCO/AUDIT
SALES-INSTALL
2
ALARM/AUTOMATION
4
CONSTRUCTION / TECH
AERIAL CONSTR
53
UG CONSTRUCT
163
MDU CONSTRUCT
12
COAX SPLICING
31
FIBER SPLICING
45
LINE/MAINT TECH
13
SERVICE TECH
3
DATA CENTER
1
FIELD ENGINEER
8
OFFICE / OTHER
CUSTOMER SERVICE
SALES
2
ENGINEERING
3
TRAINING
OFFICE/ADMIN
MANAGEMENT
13
WAREHOUSE
PLACE YOUR AD
Classifieds
BUCKET TRUCKS
54
OTHER VEHICLES
7
BUSINESS
HEAVY MACHINE
13
TOOLS
11
PARTS/MATERIAL
2
OTHER FOR SALE
3
WANTED TO BUY
2
MISC. FOR SALE
2
SEEKING WORK
19
PLACE YOUR AD
Forums
GENERAL
INDUSTRY NEWS
TECH AND SAFETY
BUSINESS
COMPANIES
PERSONALS
SITE ISSUES
OFF-TOPIC
SUBSCRIPTIONS
Directory
Messaging
Checkout
Help and Info
Create your
free
account now!
Sign up
Re: question about insurance
Options
Send PM to supertech007
Email a Copy
Email a Link
Print
View Thread
Reply
Home
Forums
Business
#118959
supertech007
Senior Member
Member #:
25317
Registered:
9/1/2003
Posted:
3
9/24/2003 9:14:00 PM
Erie should cover you I used them when I first started doing cable and I used them when I did sat. installs. Erie home office # (814) 870-2000 give them a call or my agent at (800) 310-3743
This is CABL.com posting
#118959
. Tiny Link:
cabl.co/mE6R
Posted in reply to:
question about insurance
by
mj876
There are
0
replies to this message
×