Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:A.T.I.

How long ago did this happen? And what was stolen? This exact same thing happened to one of my past employees when he went to work for another company. It was a J-lasher. This guy worked for me for 15 years and he called me about it. I called the owner of this company and told him he worked for me for 15 years and never stoled anything from me and I cant see why he would start now. He paid him in full and started to investagate the supervisor. In your case I'm not sure you can get this resolved specially because its ATI. I'm not sure your rep is hurt simply because ATI has no reputation. I hope you can get your money back, Im just not sure how!!

>Have you ever worked for a company, that will allow a supervisor to withhold someone's paycheck, because the stupidvisor stoled a piece of equipment out of the truck after the keys where already turned in. Then this stupidvisor says that the equipment was missing and individual stoled said equipment and is holding the last pay check and also is going to ruin this individuals rep with all
>cable companies in this area. So what can be done, when you know equipment was in truck, but is gone now?
>
>>Poor management is a mild statement!! ATI(Action Triangle Inc.(By the way they are changing their name to INTEC Communications ...They suck either way tou spell it) If you like to be lied to, not get paid what your promised(contracted), checks bounce, degraded by their supervisors(who don't know shit themselves), and you will never no matter what receive your retainage, if you like that kinda of treatment, than ATI is the company for you. AMEN BROTHER...STAY AWAY>>>
>>
>>>I would advise everyone to stay away from Action Triangle.
>>>They have poor managment.The suppervisers _______!!!!!!!!
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
This is CABL.com posting #11832. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mde0
Posted in reply to: Re:A.T.I. by cabe
There are 0 replies to this message