Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Carlbad new Mexico

Space Age and John has been the best company and owner that I've ever worked for.  No owner has ever been as fair and as helping as John Pearcy is.  My husband has worked for Space Age for over 15 years now.  I've worked for Space Age for just about that long in unofficial capacities and official capacities.  John has ALWAYS treated his employees fairly and as John said, if there's an issue with pay, it is corrected immeditely.  

Someone in an earlier reply stated that I don't answer emails.  I always answer work related emails, but I can't answer them if I don't get them.  Everyone (or at least everyone) should know that emails do get lost and people never receive them.  It may very well be that I did answer that person's email, but they didn't get it.  If anyone ever has a problem with me not answering work related emails, please do not hesitate to send me another email or hesitate to pick up the phone and call me.  One way for people to know for sure that someone got an email that they sent to them is to ask for a read receipt request.  Most all, if not all, of the email clients out there all have the capability for the sender to request a read receipt request.

Thank you John for EVERYTHING that you do not only for us, but every employee that you have working for you.  You are the BEST!!!

Sincerely,

Sara Faulkner
This is CABL.com posting #370011. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbIp5
Posted in reply to: Re: Carlbad new Mexico by jamz40
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Carlbad new Mexico TCBC 5/20/2016 5:01:28 AM