Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Carlbad new Mexico

Way to go John...This is James Evans and Im glad you are going to do something about this....I dealt with alot of unprofessionalism with the guys running that out there and actually would be out there working if it wasn't for someone that couldnt  even call back...Then to get told not to come out in the middle of the week because he wanted to save money on the room so told me to come monday and monday Im told no one is there to get a room for me...I call it lazy A-holes....I've told you this a few times and Im going to let everyone else know that you are a good honest owner and one of the best I've had to deal with in the 22 yrs I've been in this business and we all know that its very hard to find that anymore in this business with all the crooks.
Some of these guys said they tried to contact you and got nothing,so its really good to see your doing the right thing....It was good to meet you and work for you but I'm finally getting the hell out of this business for good and wish yall boys the best!

If you have to stay in this business,I would recommend you work for John because if you do the work correctly,he will pay you and he pays the fallowing week(good luck in finding that anywhere else) and if he can do that,it should tell you that the company is pretty strong.
This is CABL.com posting #369998. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbIpS
Posted in reply to: Re: Carlbad new Mexico by jsp2726
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Carlbad new Mexico spaceage sara 5/19/2016 10:31:28 AM