Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Google-prime and you

my son just rented a hay field. Three cuts a year . 1500.00 rent a year. Each cut brings in25,000.00  but the first cut netted 38,000 . He said it was like watching paint dry or concrete set with out the work. One day to cut ,One or two to flip/drying ,One day to bail.two month just grass growing. He just got a Franklin logger just for the deal he got on it.He makes 700.00 to1500.00 to 4500.00 working with me a week.  Hard worker,pole climber, pole setter / puller . power cert.underground puller ,Reto fit splicer. forward and reverse. Just asked me today (why do farmers drive mega machines when cable subs drive scrap? ) Subs work for the insurance first, prime next ,,gas and lodging next,,, help that f%$king up things insurance won't pay,,,,up-keep on biz trucks tools etc.,,,,,fuel and lodge ,food out of town,,,,,,pay for help,,,,,,, pay to workers comp for help that want more than you make with tools trucks storage etc.,,,,,,,,wore out our lost tools etc,,,,,,,,, and the tenth or,, like on the tonight show NUMBER ONE ,,,,,,,,,,, never got paid but still owe tax on money you earnd . gov said you earned the money so pay UP , take them to   court ( sue the ones you can't sue to  get the money from when they bankrup)
   FARMERS:
 GET PAID NOT TO PLANT    SET ASIDE LAND SAME AS THE PRICE OF PLANTED LAND
If you plant and it dies gov still pays for the try you put in and pays payment on tractors etc.
gov Don't pay  if you owe on land. land pay is still your bill
farm tags and no insurase is a great break on trucks trailors tractors
wow sound like the duck Gerry Whitfield( selling Palletts) more money then catv/phone
This is CABL.com posting #367137. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbHFJ
Posted in reply to: Google-prime and you by MicroMan
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Google-prime and you???? Hay?? Shane FOUNTAIN 7/2/2015 8:49:57 PM
Re: Google-prime and you DR.DES 6/29/2015 2:15:09 PM
Re: Google-prime and you yanksheels1 6/29/2015 1:22:02 AM