Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: RUS Work Nightmare!! Help!!!

did they hold retention on you or pay in full once inspection was done.  This is why you have inspectors, if he signes off on the work task then you are done with it.  If he writes up an infraction..you should have so many days to make correction and he should re inspect. However if you have not made the corrections as he issued then ""YES"" you should be charge for him having to go back many times to be sure the infraction was redone to spec.   An inspector can not keep running back to make sure you did the job when it should of been done right the first time.   The real issue is...do you have a sign off in writing, if so you are done and they owe you the funds.  If the company hired inspectors that was not experienced in the trade then they are also guilty.   Get an attorney to fight it for you.  I'm sure you was off the job site when they started the back charge.  I run my projects by nodes, until you clean up your node and it's been inspected and you have done your work to spec...you don't get any more work.
This is CABL.com posting #353448. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbD6W
Posted in reply to: RUS Work Nightmare!! Help!!! by fmcltd
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: RUS Work Nightmare!! Help!!! fmcltd 3/18/2013 11:14:34 AM