Create your free account now! Sign up

RUS Work Nightmare!! Help!!!

We finished a RUS project in Kevil KY back in December and after 8 months of doing the project, two days before we were done, the inspectors who have been bustin our balls day in and day out changing this and changing this and changing that, and also praised us on how Great our work was and that they have never used such a good drop contractor before, oh yeah and after they signed off on every drop we did and saying they were done to specs, decided all of a sudden that we were not doing getting the proper depth close to the house. Now mind you these inspectors had their sticks out checking depth every 5-10 feet making sure we were to depth. Even going as far as  to making us spot dig a job ever now and again to double check our work. These pricks, held our last invoice and started re inspecting the same drops they signed off on. and have now sent me a bill for $25K to pay for the same inspectors to re inspect the same work again they already signed off on once , again. I have requested proof, pictures, and all I have gotten is notes from the same inspectors who signed off on these same drops once already, but still no pictures.
They said our depth was shallow from the house foundation out 3-5ft and then they were fine. Now mind you again, these inspectors had to see that the proper depth was made, before we covered up anything!! Come to find out these inspectors were telling us to leave 10ft of slack at the nid and 10ft of slack in thpeds, when they shoud have been 14ft at each end. We saw splicers, who came behind us, digging up and tugging to get the extra slack they need to make the fiber splice.
 Any one who can give me some input on what or where to go now would be greatly appreciated.
We are a small drop company who has been in business for 10 years and do a great job, but don't have the money to Fight this Big company in court over this. Any help advice would be greatly appreciated

This is CABL.com posting #352908. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbDYe
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: RUS Work Nightmare!! Help!!! MicroMan 3/18/2013 8:23:47 AM
Re: RUS Work Nightmare!! Help!!! cable492 2/26/2013 12:18:36 PM
Re: RUS Work Nightmare!! Help!!! angelino90 2/25/2013 10:03:52 PM