Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: telephone verses Catv

1Farmer. was not fiibing. He might of streched the truth a little bit.  But he is no lier.  I was in San Jose, Ca. between 88-91. I worked for Burnup &Sims,  of Calif. We worked for Pac Bell.  We did run coax on copper lines to the home. I dont know how they made it fly.  I dont even know that they made it fly.  But I did lash up 625. to copper.  As far as the lasher.  Most of the lineman use a GMP  J or C.  In the telephone world they use an Apolow{ I probably spelled wrong///sorry} This lasher is set up different and does'nt require down pressure.  It can be wenched from pole to pole.  But it is slow as hell.

Both of you I consider friends  Goodsky and ! Farmer.  I hope what I posted dont create problems.

Sincerly,
                                                                                          Sammy
                                                                                            Lostlineman2
just an old lineman//grew up with a sawdust pumper in between my belt. chased a 1 ton for years run a T40-C(PRO)//I actually know how to operate it. never could figure out that sawdust pumper//he//he
This is CABL.com posting #332386. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbyDe
Posted in reply to: Re: telephone verses Catv by goodsky
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: telephone verses Catv goodsky 8/27/2011 12:17:23 AM