Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Females in the Cable Industry....

You are not alone!! I have been doing this for 13yrs..i have done cable,dish and Directv..I have worked all over the Mid-west.Then one day i wanted to move SOUTH..Everything you told in ur opening was what I went threw in 1 year from the "GOOD OLD BOYZ CLUB"...I'm a white female, i'm over 6ft tall and I can take on any situation UNTILL i moved south and I never thought men could be so hurtfull..So I came to an understanding that they are afraid of US and how we will do thing as good or better..I'm not saying all Men but alot..But i have also held my ground and taken alot of them out with one HIT! Some men are like a wild dog you got to BITE them in the EAR!! to show them who is the boss..lol I have done everything like "the man" want's and got good and bad things happen to me in this life..SO sister don't give up and keep the fight going..Hit me up in a private message if you want and we can talk more. I WILL never give in and give up!! I'm there for you hit me up anytime..we are the FEW and the PROUD and the STRONG!!!!
This is CABL.com posting #328340. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbxzY
Posted in reply to: Females in the Cable Industry.... by NoKBull
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Females in the Cable Industry.... NoKBull 5/29/2011 9:41:10 AM