Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Universal Cable Systems, Inc - UCS

Well I am trying to get rid of all the bad companies out there, that exploit workers one-by-one. I have a lawyer, he has disected every piece of detail as to what went on during the course the employment. I understand that you are not a lawyer, but please, understand this. It does not matter what you signed on to be, it is the actual working relationship that deliniates the relationship. Why do you think that people use contractors as opposed to employees, the reason being, that you don't have to pay taxes, unemployment taxes, overtime and until recently, they were shielded from liabilities. However, I suspect, that the courts have tired of hearing all the bad stories of exploitation. As far as Moton is concerned, I called him personally and told him what was transpiring. He did nothing. Just because someone contracts or hires through another person or agency, does't mean, they have been completely exhonorated of all liabilites. During the course of the employment, I wore a UCS shirt, a UCS badge, filled out paper work with Cox stating that my employer was UCS, took a piss test for UCS and a background check for UCS, that is why UCS is part of this lawsuit. I did absolutely nothing for Tom McMillen. Tom McMillen testified under oath that he was paid for invoices prior to UCS being paid for their work. This is indicative of a third party payroll company by definition from the IRS. I have papers if you would like to see them. I know what I am talking about.
This is CABL.com posting #320867. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbvDr
Posted in reply to: Re: Universal Cable Systems, Inc - UCS by hid1baby
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Universal Cable Systems, Inc - UCS lead techs 1/28/2011 1:07:39 AM