Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Mastec Florida

HA HA HA HA HA! A career you loved and you blame mastec for a sub company not xplaining chargebacks to you? HA HA HA HA HA! I laughed my a$$ off when I read this one. And the "I'll speare no expense bit" classic. My friend it seems that you have ZERO understanding of the directv world and where companies like mastec, directsat, multiband, and halsted fit in. directv charges the hsp back for crappyy work, the hsp charges the sub company back for crappy work, and the sub company charges YOU back for your crappy work! i can almost gurantee that if someone took a look at your work that they would laugh their a$$ off at how elementary it was.

Hey.......take your misguided rage and aim it towards something more productive, oh, like, LEARNING HOW TO INSTALL DIRECTV AND LEARN HOW DIRECTV DOES BUSINESs! you want revenge, you want retribution? go after the sub company who did not pay you and kept you from a "carreer you loved". the contract process will tell you that the hsp doesn't pay you...... the sub company you 1099'd fr does.
This is CABL.com posting #318109. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbuUX
Posted in reply to: Mastec Florida by digitalphonemike
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Mastec Florida Cowboy3939 1/15/2011 11:40:29 AM
Re: Mastec Florida lerm69 12/19/2010 12:22:24 PM
Re: Mastec Florida digitalphonemike 12/14/2010 4:10:52 PM