Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: DTV chargebacks

to all of yall  that act like yall have never been charged back thats impossible or either u dont work for mastec for directv. bc im a lead tech and i do my jobs right and do everything im suppose to do and still get chargebacks. idk if this has happened to any of yall but for example.   went to a customers house former install work order 2 customer owned boxes one new. 3 room install. did the job went to activate the one new tech deleverd rec. and failed it. past due amount on the account. customer didnt have money to pay the bill. left the work order open for 2 weeks trying to get the customer to pay the bill so i could go back and install the receiver. i finally told my sup. to close the job. 4 days later the customer called saying they payed it. i told them the job was closed they would ahve to get a upgrade. she said ok. a few days later i get a service within 7 days. the tech that went out told me the customer had moved a box to the room i didnt get to install and hooked it up wrong do dtv made up a service call. so to all of yall that say ive never had a chargeback explain that crap. how is a tech suppose to do anything about that when the customer had my phone number and everything. idc what any of yall say it is impossible to stop getting a chargeback when u gotta keep it perfect for 90 days. anything can happen in thaat amount of time
This is CABL.com posting #301234. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbqwM
Posted in reply to: Re: DTV chargebacks by knightwind
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: DTV chargebacks soccer918843 4/27/2010 9:16:34 PM