Wireless Tower Construction Openings
Preferred Hiring Terms
Pay Rate & Details
Turnaround wireless solutions is seeking experienced tower crewmen to fill multiple positions from level 1 tower crew to Foreman and Construction Managers. Pay depends on experience.
Applicants must be able to travel, work overtime, work outside in all weather conditions, lift 80 lbs. on a regular basis, work at heights to 250', have good organizational and communication skills, dependability, and basic computer ability.
• Experience in tower climbing, rigging, safety practices and manlift operation.
• Antenna installation, set downtilt and azimuth.
• Connector and weatherproofing training.
• Installation of waveguide and fiber.
• Stacking self support towers, installation of monopalm and monopine components.
• Understanding of AC and DC power electrical service, grounding procedures.
Construction managers and foreman must have experience in:
• Running a tower crew and safety management.
• Able to complete the site close out documents.
• Experienced in sweep testing, PID testing experience help full.
• Trouble shooting and problem resolution.
• Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook skills required.
• Ability to read and follow construction drawings or blueprints.
All experience levels are encouraged to apply