DIRECTV TECHS NEEDED ASAP WILKES BARRE ALLENTOWN
Employment Ads → Installation Jobs → DirecTV
Preferred Hiring Terms
WILKES BARRE, SCRANTON, ALLENTOWN, WILLIAMSPORT AND SURROUNDING AREAS
UPON PASSING BACKGROUND CHECKS
Pay Rate & Details
60/15 WEEKLY AFTER 4 WEEKS
SBCA CERTIFIED TECHS ONLY. WE CAN HELP YOU ACHIEVE THIS.
LATE MODEL VAN OR SUV, LADDER, METER, AND ALL OTHER ASSOCIATED TOOLS TO INSTALL AND TROUBLE SHOOT DIRECTV.
DIRECTV Satellite Installation Technician
Technicians generally can make between $1000-$1500 a week!!!
Are you ready to install success in your career?
Get on with a Successful company with room for advancement!
PROTECH DEPLOYMENT LLC has openings for Satellite Installation Technicians.
This position takes the perfect combination of skills including customer service, technical, and telecommunications. Working directly in the field with our customers, this position is the face of DirecTV and PROTECH.
* Prepares for satellite dish system installations by reviewing installation orders; gathering equipment, supplies, and tools;
* Coordinates daily schedules with customers.
* Plans installations by evaluating location; locating access; laying-out equipment and wiring plan.
* Establishes cable satellite dish system by installing equipment; running and pulling TV cable; programming and calibrating equipment; adhering to codes, regulations, and standards.
* Verifies system functioning by testing equipment and connections, identifying and correcting problems. Maintains records by documenting installation, service, and repairs.
* Maintains and improves service by listening to customer's description of problems; diagnosing, troubleshooting, and repairing problems; replacing and upgrading components; referring to schematics, manuals, and manufacturers' instructions.
* Maintains customer rapport by resolving concerns and answering questions.
* Maintains safe work environment by following safe practices.
* Keeps supplies ready by performing stock inventory; placing orders; verifying receipt.
* Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
We're Looking for Great People who:
* are comfortable with Technical Troubleshooting
* are able to manage inventory and Supply Management
* can handle Record-keeping requirements
* can provide outstanding and award-winning Customer Service and
* are able to pay Attention to Detail.
* have experience in cable, satellite, electrical, telephone, home theater or home security installation, or residential wiring.
To be Successful in this position you must:
* Be able to lift 50 lbs and climb 20 foot ladders.
* Be a great communicator, both verbally and written.
* Be able to provide amazing customer service, generally we look for 1-2 years of experience.
* Have a valid driver's license.
* Be able to test negative on a pre-employment drug test.
* Meet our the criminal and MVR (driving record) background screening criteria.
* Must have own Truck,Van, SUV
* Must have basic hand tools and 28ft Ladder
* Exp is a plus but we are willing to train the right individual with some technical exp.
CALL LARRY OR MIKE NOW!!!!