Fiber Optic Project Manager
Preferred Hiring Terms
Hampton Roads Virginia (Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Hampton, etc.)
Pay Rate & Details
Salary- dependent upon experience.
Required Skills & Qualifications
• At least 5 years of fiber optic splicing, testing and troubleshooting experience.
• Experience with Line work, Prepping, Ring cuts, FTTX, Ribbon & Mechanical splicing, Relocates, Hot cuts, Head end, Terminate Connectors,Case Audits
• Experience with Testing: OTDR, Light Source & Power Meter,CD,PMD
• At least high school education.
• CATV Node installation, splits, Balance nodes
• Minimum of 5 years of project management experience.
• Some travel required
• Must be able to write and speak clear English
• Must pass background and drug check?
• Must have current driver’s license, and good driving record.
• Flex Schedule.
• Overtime is required as needed.
• Must not be afraid of heights
Light Tech is based out of Virginia Beach VA. and is looking for a strong Fiber Optic Splicing Project Manager. This is a full time, salaried position with benefits.
• Coordinate and meet project schedules.
• Insure good quality field and office work.
• Technical documentation compliance and submittal.
• Must have excellent customer skills with existing and new clients.
• Maintain margins and financial goals.
• Experience with bidding and business development.
• Able to be on call and respond to emergencies.
• Must be familiar with OSHA and facilitate Safety meetings.