Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Everybody is gettin' with the RE:'s

i like the ability to reply like this and read other's replies, the thread is especially informative in the technical section. i stopped posting my information when one of the cranked-up jerkoff losers decided to continue our discussion on the phone with threats and other bullsh*t a few years ago. this is an incredible website,with an open forum that allows everyone, professional or not, sane or not, to contribute. its nice to have the freedom to be anonymous.
> Is it just me or is any body else aggrivated with all the RE:'s on the message board. and most of them is information that can be pass through an e-mail that is if the original message sender bothers to put an e-mail address. I am not knocking the system (the best there is) and I don't know if all the RE:'s hinders the page function, I'm just sainy it's frustrating thying to look pat all the unnecessary responses to get to the hard stuff.and do us all a favor fill out the information if yo are gonna post don't be ashamed of who you are or who you work for. BE PROUD, BE SAFE and I'll see you in the funny papers(confused)(nono)
This is CABL.com posting #96790. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mzli
Posted in reply to: Everybody is gettin' with the RE:'s by curtis
There are 0 replies to this message