Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: EQUIP.!?!?!?!?!

to reply to a message with no info, either click "reply" or click on their name to get contact info. do you know what a turn key contractor is? there are alot of them in the u.s., and when they have a mountain of "useless" aluminum junk, it has to go somewhere. those are the legit examples. that aside, there probably is money to be made selling stuff, and where a better place than here? if you know someone who is selling stolen parts, you should report them. when i worked for a major contractor, (channel) the warehouse employees wanted every piece of shrink, every connector when i left the job. some employees of some major contractors dont care if they get anything back, cause then they dont have to fill out more paperwork. so now who's is it? and when you start pointing fingers, where is your proof? seems like a can of worms to me.

> WHY IS IT THAT EVERYTIME SOMEONE HAS "EXTRA" EQUIPMENT FOR SALE THEY POST A MESSAGE WITH NO INFO ABOUT THEMSELVES!?!?! COULD THAT BE JUST A COINCIDENCE?ANOTHER THING WHY ARE THE "RECYCLING GUYS" INTERESTED ? WOULDNT THE MSO'S WANT TO KNOW, MAYBE TO PUT IT IN THEIR LITTLE "BLACK BOOK" OR MAYBE JUST A LIST!!! COME ON LETS DISCUSS THE OPTIONS OR IS THAT TABOO. IF WE POINT FINGERS MAYBE THERE WONT BE SO MUCH OVERHEAD!!!! THANKS FOR READING AND MAYBE RESPONDING!!!(frust)
This is CABL.com posting #96459. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mzfX
Posted in reply to: EQUIP.!?!?!?!?! by nodepro2000
There are 0 replies to this message