Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Beware of A CONVICT

If all he got from you was $10,000.00 dollars you were lucky when he was in Denver two years ago he stole trucks from texas brought them to Colo then took the prime here for $100,000.00 at least he ran out of here owing a lot of money, if you happen to find him again I would appreciate you letting me know I know he has warrents here and I'd sure like to find him

> Everybody.....take notice to this name....JEFF HUMPHREY...OR JK HUMPHREY & ASS. OR JJCABLEWORKS.....JEFF HUMPHREY has cheated stolen and screwed over a lot of ppl from Arkansas to Baltimore. I am in east Tennessee and he wrote and forged $5000 dollars worth of bad checks here and left carpenter crews in Arkansas the week before x-mas without paying them. His paroll officer also told me that he had taken 10,000 dollars from an 82 yr old woman and left her without a roof on her house. If you doubt this warning just call Jim Walter homes in pine bluff AR and ask about jk humphreys. or the little rock paroll office or e-mail me I will gladley give you proof. (-REDACTED-)
This is CABL.com posting #95870. Tiny Link: cabl.co/my6s
Posted in reply to: Beware of A CONVICT by jjcable works
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Beware of A CONVICT xtx2 1/27/2003 2:04:00 PM