Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: comcast isn't paying

I hope this is an eyeopener for you. First off is a cable company is paying your primary on time or not on time it is their responsibility to pay you. Business is business your not working for Comcast your working for a primary for Comcast. Nice of you to be concerned for them, but you still need to press your primary for your money. On the other hand Comcast as far as I'm concerned has paid on time and in fact the best in the field of payment. Trust me Comcast runs the best operation around. Your concern shouldn't be if they are paying your primary you have much greater things in the future to worry about working for Comcast. Let me enlighten you on some price changes that will be taking effect in your area very soon. A reconnect will cover two outlets. A (AOE) thats a additional outlet extra trip will cover two outlets. You will not bill molding if you still are. You will not be able to bill any relocate codes with reconnects. This is just a few changes. To sum it all up, if you are making $1000.00 per week doing installs you probably will only be making $650.00 when Comcast gives these new prices to your Primary. Sorry to make you feel upset...................The worst has not even come yet my friend(cry)

> I have aquestion for all you digital,modum & dts techs out there . what do you think of comcast ? Reason i,am asking is iam currently working in new england (tuanton new bedford boston area . Project has been verry lucrative an contractor friendly under at&t . Well now that (comcast) has merged with at&t in this area things are starting to ghange for the worse.Example At this time of the year the stunt they have just pulled is enlighting experience.For the last 2 weeks my primarry contractor can not meet payroll an may be a nother 2weeks on top of it. Sunrise is averry big prime in this area an has an is verry good to work for my opinion is one of the best in all aspects of a employer .Comcast has not paid sunrise in about 2 months an supposedly the check in the mail sorta speak . Well thats just great for us subs demand the best above an beyond from us but leave us out to hang because comcast dont want to pay thier det. To you linedawgs sounds familiar ? "ADELPHIA" sound right. !!!!!! (joker)is on u7s
This is CABL.com posting #92865. Tiny Link: cabl.co/myjZ
Posted in reply to: comcast isn't paying by notquitehomeinky
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: comcast isn't paying cablcouple 12/27/2002 10:26:00 PM