Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: METHOD TO ;Stop the Madness

J from VA,
Petergunn was not wrong when he said that inexperience was the main factor in our son's death. as far as all the bickering going on, some people have the vain outlook on life that everyone thinks just like them. My son died that day, because I raised him teaching him that "winners never quite, and quiters never win", "if at first you don't succed try try again", "your not making any money if your standing still", "you won't get any fruit if you don't go out on the limb". All witness's that day say, "he was the first one to have his boots off", and within that statement is the whole truth, because when you ask yourself "why, was he the first one with his boots off?" you must answer the question, "was there a race to get the boots off?" I personally think, that when offered the day off paid, you may see men attempting to get their boots off to swim a river. His boots were off first,he attempted to swim,it wasn't heavy cable that killed him, it wasn't someone taking pic's instead of saving him, it wasn't the fact that he was crossing a river, it was the fact that he was crossing a river WITHOUT A BOAT to protect him from the inviroment. With three foremen on the river that day, from his company, you would think that surely a boat would be used, it wasn't
cold water rendered him unconsious and he drowned.

I have no qualms with anyone, if you must swim a river please check the water temp first
The father of (angel)Jeremiah John Olson(angel) Sept 14th 1980- May 1st 2002
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR THOUGHTS, WORDS, AND CONCERNS
This is CABL.com posting #79570. Tiny Link: cabl.co/muRy
Posted in reply to: Re: METHOD TO ;Stop the Madness by JCVComm
There are 0 replies to this message