Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: METHOD TO CROSS convedrsations without a clue!

Greetings Green-eightballsplicer,

you are jumping off into a conversation that had nothing to do with you, much like malone did.  I was not the first one here to become disresoectful.  I try to maintain dignity in conversing with others.  I was insulted and  then I said these things.  I take responsibility for all I do.  I think it wouldd do you good to begin at the onset of this  complete catastrophy.  Another thing is this;If they are such heart grieving folks then what the hell are they doing tryng to start arguments with me for the way I choose to work?  I told them that I resented the blanket effect of their statements concerning river crossings and people who do them.  The only point I was making before their insults was the fact that not all people are unsafe doing the same job.  I stated that I would probably continue to cross the river the way I always have, and said this because not all of us are doing river crossings in such a manner that we die.  It wasn't crossing the river that killed Jeremiah, it was  several  factors, every factor being inexperience on behalf of the foreman , inexperience on behalf of Jeremiah.  With a bunch of inexperienced people out here screwing up and then all the stupid greedy lawsuits that follow combined with a bunch of whining name-blaming idiots filing with OSHA and do you know what you get?  Over-regulation in a business that used to pride itself in being in-dependent.  Several weeks ago I extended my deepest regards to the family for their loss, but as soon as I seen the intentions of lawsuits concerning the  'accident' then I lost respect for many, and that includes all you who would support their notions of blaming others.

So say what you wil;l. I have been called worse things by better people and I  am sure you wo't be the last, especially after todays statements I have made.  Sorry, but I am not here to make friends......especially ones who would support the bullsh*t that has been filling the screen here since the 'accident'.

Sorry if my words have not made you feel any better, they were not intended for that purpose by to state my opinion and what I see as truth.

I expect there will be a bunch of thin-skinned  dipsticks jumping all over me for what I have said, sorry, I am tired of all the stinking blaming talk of suing, and now OSHA.  That is all I have been offering is my opinions and if that gets all you so upset then maybe you all don't belong out here in  the big world by yourself either.  Maybe you can find someone to blame,  someone to sue for it or maybe you can go get OSHA to come and regulate the hurtful things I say.

Petergunn Lookstwice

Where there are no alternatives, there is no problem...Petergunn Lookstwice-2001.
This is CABL.com posting #79384. Tiny Link: cabl.co/muOy
Posted in reply to: Re: METHOD TO CROSS RIVER WITH STRAND IS THIS HOW? by gr8splicer
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: METHOD TO CROSS convedrsations without a...PT2 gr8splicer 7/29/2002 6:59:00 PM
Re: METHOD TO CROSS convedrsations without a clue! gr8splicer 7/29/2002 6:57:00 PM