Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: METHOD TO CROSS RIVER WITH STRAND IS THIS HOW?

Greetings,

I offer my utmost sincerity when I say I cannot imagine your hearts sorrow in losing a son.  I was not honored by Jeremiah's aquaintenance, I send best regards to all who are left with heavy hearts from his passing on at what we all perceive as 'too young'

In all honesty, to answer your question, "Yes, this is how I have made river crossings throughout my entire construction career."  I don't have the answers you are looking for and I am sorry that I don't.  I do not know why some make it through where others don't.  I am not sure why this has happened to Jeremiah.  I do think, however, we all will do favor to those of us who have passed on by remembering the good, the fun, and the love that was expressed in each of their lives.  Wasting time and energy looking to blame is wearisome to some of us who do not need tragedy to remind us how important life and living is.

Somewhere, somehow, and someday I pray everyone has found what they are looking for so that their sorrow , fueled by blaming people for an act that was clearly the Creator's, and in this learning we will once again be the owner's of hearts again rejoicing in the love shared, I believe this is where the power for living resides.  Again, I attempt to empathize with all of  you that are hurting from this loss, without having experienced this type of loss myself I can only offer this that I am.  In noway have I offered any of these words to hurt, or bring sorrow to your home.

I felt compelled to answer your question, I also feel compelled to say that because some make it and some don't, I do not feel any less intelligent for doing river crossings in this manner, and yes, I probably will do them again 

Sincerely, Petergunn Lookstwice.

Where there are no alternatives, there is no problem...Petergunn Lookstwice-2001.
This is CABL.com posting #79212. Tiny Link: cabl.co/muLM
Posted in reply to: Method To Cross River With Strand Is This How??? by olsonfam
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: METHOD TO CROSS RIVER WITH STRAND IS THIS HOW? John Malone 7/28/2002 12:32:00 PM