Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: ANOTHER PIC ON METHOD TO CROSS RIVER

3rd death!!!! we were told our son's was the first

> Jeremiah worked for CCI. I wasn't there,but I was told that he was tied with mule tape, and they tried to pull him back, but couldn't. I also understand that this was the 3rd death at CCI from the beginning of this year. Someone needs to invesyigate this company, since they don't seem to care about their employees. My husband and I used to work for them, so I do know quite a bit about this company.
>
> > OK IM SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS. WHAT I REALY WANT TO KNOW IS HOW DID THIS HAPPEN? WAS A STRAND TIED TO HIM OR A ROPE? WHEN HE FIRST SHOWED SIGNS OF TROUBLE DID ANYBODY THINK TO PULL HIM BACK? WHY DIDNT HE USE A LIFE JACKET? DID HE VOLUNTIER OR DID THE BOSS TELL HIM TO DO THIS? WAS HE WORKING FOR CCI OR A SUB?(snipper) ID REALY LIKE TO KNOW THANKS
> >
> > > This is another pic of Jeremiah Olson attempting to cross river for his company. May God Bless his Soul. Sept 14th 1980-May 1st 2002.
> > > These pictures are being shown in Honor of His Memory, and that no worker in any field
> > > risk their lives for a company that does not put their workers first. Think twice before
> > > work each day, and ask yourself, "is this job worth what I'm about to do?" GOD BLESS
> > > AND BE SAFE ALL CABLE WORKERS ACROSS AMERICA
This is CABL.com posting #79121. Tiny Link: cabl.co/muKj
Posted in reply to: Re: ANOTHER PIC ON METHOD TO CROSS RIVER by MrsFish
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: ANOTHER PIC ON METHOD TO CROSS RIVER MrsFish 7/26/2002 5:46:00 PM