Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: FOREMAN KEEP YOUR CREW SAFE

Hillbilla
we are the parents of Jeremiah and would like to talk to you further if you don't mind. please email us at (-REDACTED-) . we have not had any oppertunity to talk with any one from that area and are really in the dark on this.thanks in advance! chuck

> To all people wanting to know. Living in the community where this young man lost his life, talk gets around fast! I've stayed quiet for a little while to see what else was going to happen. My scources range from Police, residents,newspapers and people asking me if I knew what happened. As Ironically as it sounds, another crew from somewhere else did two river crossings this winter without incident. All they did was ask the fire dept. to borrow their boat. They were all for it and said all they had to do was put gas in it! Hmmm, imagine that. Is that all it takes to spare a life these days? Sounds to me like someone should have crawled out of their shell and talked to people first. Ask anybody around here, they would've told them what the river is like after it rains and for how long. Normally you could walk across at the place where they were. Nobody would dare swim in this river due to sewage and everything else that rolls out of the hollars during a rain. Think about that. If you cant communicate with the people in your work area then maybe its time to let someone else run the crew!
>
> > what is the price of a life $100.00 to $150.00 to rent a boat? come on after living thru all the dumb sh** you have done in your past, it looks like as you get older you would
> > learn not to do it anymore.
This is CABL.com posting #74067. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mtqN
Posted in reply to: Re: FOREMAN KEEP YOUR CREW SAFE by hillbilla
There are 0 replies to this message