Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: General liability insurance

I've used just about all of the major companies in the last 26 years and always the same thing, you have to talk to an agent and describe the type of work that you do. And then (after several phone calls and emails later) they shop out your insurance and then charge you for their time (understandable).

But recently I tried "Next Insurance" and what a difference. Its all web based, no talking to an agent thats trying to make money off of your business. Answer all the questions and get a quote instantly. If you have any questions, you can call their 800 line to speak to a rep and they will explain how it works.

With Next, you can print out your own insurance certificates, add certificate holders to certs etc.

I had a new policy and an insurance certificate in about a half an hour. Gen Liab and WC.

Try it out. Next Insurance. I wont ever go back to dealing with insurance agents again (ive had some good ones) I am always on the move with production and dont have time or the patience to chat with an agent 2-3 phone calls and numerous emails. Next insurance is simple, fast and inexpensive.

This is CABL.com posting #389790. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbNy6
Posted in reply to: General liability insurance by jasonjerose
There are 0 replies to this message